[PD] [PD-announce] Pd-extended 0.43.4 released!

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Thu Jan 31 00:10:25 CET 2013

I agree, the libraries should be loaded in the patch.
However I'm kind of dreaming of an option line in the preferences to
choose your preference file for two reasons:
- it make visible the name of the file loaded
- it allows to switch easily between different audio/midi/others settings

These settings are one of the only thing you must reconfigure when you
travel a patch between computer, and as there is only one solution, it's
not so easy to keep special configuration for beginners.
It's usual to see people having problem to have sound just because their
audio settings are still with 6 output and the audio card is not plug
anymore.

http://nim.on.free.fr