[PD] Versions of PD for RPI

me.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 15:49:22 CET 2013

> Good idea:
> http://puredata.info/docs/raspberry-pi/

has anyone tried this? i do:

sudo dpkg -i Pd-extended-0.43.4-etc-etc.deb

which gives me a lot of errors meeting dependencies. so i do:

sudo apt-get -y -f install

thats from the direct download.

when started pd-extended (either from terminal or menu) maxes entire
system and i have to unplug and restart rpi.

maybe im just installing it the wrong way? or maybe im just the first
to test on an actual rpi?

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 7:36 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at> wrote:

> Good idea:
> http://puredata.info/docs/raspberry-pi/
>
> .hc
>
> On 01/28/2013 06:37 PM, me.grimm wrote:
>> So what version are we supposed to be using? Im looking at this past
>> week and there are:
>>
>> katjas version
>> millers version
>> hans pd-extended (theres like 3 different ones)
>> the sudo apt-get install version (yes old although haw can this be most recent?)
>> my own compiled version that doesnt have any recent katja/miller changes
>>
>> can we post links to all versions on wiki?

m.e.grimm | m.f.a | ed.m.
megrimm at gmail.com