[PD] Getting the pmpd lib (pm4pd) to load on Pd & PdE

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 17:16:13 CET 2013

Hi Cyrille,

Renaming the folder to pm4pd was in response to your previous solution for
Marco's problem.
"pmpd2d does not create Pd-extended 0.43.4 latest"

Will try the [declare -path pmpd] option though I'm not sure how useful it
will be when working with some students who don't have any Pd experience
[actually much easier to just add an overall path once (heresy!!)]

Thanks for getting in touch with this though. Pmpd still rocks:)

Cheers,

Julian