[PD] change sample rate from patch and learn sample rate from file

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 13:34:48 CET 2013

yep, that does the trick :) now you can set pd's sample rate from the
workings of the patch while pd is runing!!! according to some wav file at
least, other file types would be nice.

I say that checking sample rate is a cool and possible update to vanilla
objects like [readsf~]2s or [soundfiler]. At least [readsf~] since its
sibling [writesf~] gets a flag to tell about the file sample rate, how
complicated or doable would that be miller?

thanks