[PD] BiDi-plugin

Anas Ghrab anas.ghrab at saramusik.org
Fri Feb 1 16:56:31 CET 2013

The first problem is that you can't delete a character witch is not the last written character, because you can't place the cursor just after the wanted one. So it's impossible to edit the comment-text.

Second, all is align at left : the text should be right-aligned (even in the canvas). An example is given in the joined-file.

The default size in very small using the default police... in this example the font-size used is 24.

---
Anas

‫‏في 2013/02/01، الساعة 9:49 ص، كتب IOhannes zmölnig‎:

‬