[PD] BiDi-plugin

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Fri Feb 1 19:57:23 CET 2013

Hi,

I was wondering why the ligatures in the word الموسي (letters ل and م are joint) work in the second line of the text but in the first line they are written apart – or am I missing something?

Unfortunately I think that's a very common problem that a 10 pt font in latin is very readable but 10 pt in arabic is way too small. I don't think this problem can or should be solved in Pd. I also have it in my mail reader.

m.