[PD] Loading Gui-Plugin in a Directory Other than in Standard Path

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 22:10:52 CET 2013

----- Original Message -----

[...]

>>  Of course both messages will have the same syntax, but what about content:
>>
>>  pd -> pd: %x tip 1 Hello World
>>  pd -> gui: %x.c tip 1 1 Hello World
>
> I think that when messages have the same content, they should be exactly the
> same in either direction.

I thought the same thing.  In the case of "tip" it suggests a redesign-- separating
out the "autotips" from the manual tips (which is probably a good idea anyway).
But in terms of this plugin, I could just make two separate methods available--
"tip" and "autotip" instead of using an arg, then the message content for "tip"
would be the same between pd and the gui.

-Jonathan