[PD] [PD-announce] Pd vanilla 0.44-2 (update to fix denormal behavior for Raspberry Pi)

me.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 15:48:54 CET 2013

what would be the best practice for installing this?

of course i could cd /to/pd/bin/ & ./pd

but better yet just "pd" from terminal would be swanky

and maybe not just run pd from ~/Desktop or ~/ or whatever.

how difficult to just get this version in the raspian repo so we can
all just do apt-get?

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 1:40 AM, Miller Puckette <msp at ucsd.edu> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is only of interest to Raspberry Pi users - I've fixed the denormal
> problem Katja reported and recompiled - you can get that and the new sources
> from the usual sources:
>
> http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/software.htm
>
> or
>
> git://pure-data.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/pure-data/pure-data
>
> cheers
> Miller

m.e.grimm | m.f.a | ed.m.
megrimm at gmail.com