[PD] Apply missing

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sun Feb 3 21:06:14 CET 2013

On Feb 3, 2013 2:05 PM, "Jonathan Wilkes" <jancsika at yahoo.com> wrote:

> >________________________________

any other object, such as canvas and array (unlike pd-extended that in many
cases fails to even acknowledge that the patch has been altered and needs
to be saved, needless to mention add such change to its 1-step undo queue,
e.g. try changing canvas properties and undoing it).

> A clarification here-- if you make changes to an iemgui programmatically
by sending
> messages to a receive-name, it doesn't get registered in the undo history.
> This is nice.  Because Pd is extremely limited in the GUI widgets it
provides,
> many people abuse iemguis to make things like file choosers and pop-up
> menus, or even do GUI animations, which produce lots of "transient"
changes
> to iemguiproperties

Yep. And that was a conscious decision to leave it that way.