[PD] file format for GEM

me.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 21:11:22 CET 2013

I have always used 'photo-jpeg'
Maybe try that?

For those on osx:
Unfortunately handbrake does not compress for that.
I get students to compress from FCP or iMovie on the mac. Also apparently the new FCP x requires compressor (extra 50$) to compress to pjpeg. I am also curious to know an open-souce compression solution on Mac optimized for gem playback if someone here might know. Preferably with the ease of handbrake.