[PD] GOP-GUI-dynamic patching weirdness

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 3 21:40:21 CET 2013

Might be easier to just instantiate a scalar
within the patch.  (See attached)

Benefits
* you can select it in editmode and move it where you want
* you can change multiple values at once in a ds array (just like a
"Put" menu array) if there's just a y value, as in my example
* you can add or subtract sliders as easy as scrolling the number box to [setsize]

Drawbacks:
* no "jump on click" (this would require scalars to report _where_ they were clicked)
* small 10x10 draggable "hotspot", just like "Put" menu arrays
* can't simply "get" the array values as a list-- you have to iterate through it

* hard to "gop-ify"

-Jonathan