[PD] Jack support on Windows

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Feb 4 01:42:35 CET 2013

That's a bummer, but I don't think this story is over, so leave the wiki.  I
think that Jack on Windows is relatively new, so its going to have little
problems.  And through contributions like yours, it will get better.

For example, I included the jack for windows stuff in pd-extended 0.44, so the
nightly builds should include it starting tomorrow:
http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/2013-02-04/

.hc