[PD] closing Pd -nogui plus disabling Greek as main language

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 11:41:33 CET 2013

I've checked the flags to open Pd with some custom settings, but I've no
idea how to close it if I open it -nogui. Haven't tried to do, to be
honest, but I'd like to be sure about how to close it before I go on
playing with it -nogui.
The other question is this, which has been address already, but I'm not
sure about the answer. I'm running a Pd basics workshop and one of the
students has Pd running in Greek by default. I checked Hans's video about
how to open Pd in any language, so we did that and Pd opened in English,
but as soon as he open a patch we made the week before, Pd turned to Greek
again...
So, is it something in the Contents/Resources/po directory, or something I
should run in Terminal? I don't want to disable the Greek translation, I
just don't want it to be the default one..