[PD] closing Pd -nogui plus disabling Greek as main language

Charles Goyard cg at fsck.fr
Mon Feb 4 13:22:18 CET 2013

Hi,

it depends vastly on your patch and how you access it without gui. MIDI
? OSC ? network ?

On my computer (archlinux) "killall pd" on the command-line works.

Yes, that's what I meant when I said :

> > Make so that this message is banged when the work is done.

Sorry for being unclear.

Attached is an example from something I use.

typing
echo "control quit;" | pdsend 3489
makes pd exit.

You can replace the network and route logic with a midi controller or
whatever. Mine is controlled from Processing/controlP5.

hth,
Charles