[PD] pdgst + Gem + pix_pix2gst yuv , pb streaming a webcam to an icecast server

Benjamin ~ 01xy benjah at free.fr
Tue Feb 5 01:30:03 CET 2013

Hello,

It now works but I'm not sure why, I made a few changes :
- changed pix=state->image*,* by pix=state->image*;* in line 84 of
src/gem/pix_pix2gst.cpp and recompile
- noticed that you need to add "capsfilter" before audio/x-raw or
video/x-raw = [capsfilter audio/x-raw-int rate=44100 depth=16
channels=2] to create the object as shown in a test patch
- desactivated my firewall
- added a [videorate] object

audiotestsrc is ok but I'm still trying to add audio from alsa or jack
to the stream : no error for alsa but no stream,
with jacksrc :
[jackaudiosrc]: gstbaseaudiosrc.c(840): gst_base_audio_src_create ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstJackAudioSrc:jackaudiosrc1:
Dropped 17408 samples. This is most likely because downstream can't keep
up and is consuming samples too slowly.
[jackaudiosrc]: Impossible d'enregistrer assez rapidement les données audio

++
Benjamin

Le 04/02/2013 02:17, Benjamin ~ 01xy a écrit