[PD] Path issue with Pd-extended 0.43.4 on Win7 x64

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Feb 5 17:27:22 CET 2013

Here's the bug report on this issue, could everyone add their experience and
discoveries to the report so that they don't get lost?  I'm happy to fix
issues on Windows if there are good bug reports so I can easily reproduce
them.  But since that's the only time I ever use Windows, fixing Pd bugs, I
have often have no idea what's a problem and how things should behave.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3601922&group_id=55736&atid=478070#

As for reporting library issues, you can always bring them up on this list,
but not everyone is on this list, so its probably also good to contact the author.

.hc