[PD] [PD-announce] Pd vanilla 0.44-2 (update to fix denormal behavior for Raspberry Pi)

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Tue Feb 5 19:01:23 CET 2013

I'm not involved in the Pd linux distributions for Pi but new versions of Pd
seem to trickle down to them after some delay.  But if you want the newest,
just grab it, un-tar it into your home directory, and in your .bashrc make
an alias like "alias pd=/home/pi/pd/bin/pd" and you'll be able to type "pd"
to new shell windows to get it started - that's how I do it anyhow.

cheers
Miller