[PD] RE : package system for Pd WAS: Plugin auto install feature to Pure data

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Feb 5 19:33:11 CET 2013

I think really the key is to find someone who is going to start working on
this, then help them figure out the issues as they request it.  I think its
counterproductive if we set up too many conditions of starting if none of us
are going to work on it :-)  Then they can decide Tcl or something else,
client or server first, or whatever else.

Who wants to try the first sketch?  We have a package format to start with,
its something, but it'll surely need to be changed to support all the ideas:
http://puredata.info/docs/developer/LibraryTemplate

.hc