[PD] enhance pd-extended with pd-l2ork featues ?

Esteban Viveros emviveros at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 23:42:45 CET 2013

Ivica.. I don't have sucess...

I have only a little window of pd-l2ork with nothing..

I try for terminal and I have this:
esteban at Tattoine:~/pd-l2ork-x86_64-20130126$ pd-l2ork
error in file /usr/local/lib/pd-l2ork/bin/pd.tk: can't find package tkpng
    while executing
"package require tkpng"
    (file "/usr/local/lib/pd-l2ork/bin/pd.tk" line 583)
tcl: /usr/local/lib/pd-l2ork/bin/pd.tk: can't open script

2013/2/5 Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at>

> FYI, gem is no longer using svn, it switched to git. So Gem from SVN is
> out of
> date, unless its from the pd-extended release branch, in which case its the
> last release version rather than the development version.
>
> .hc
>
> On 02/05/2013 04:52 PM, Ivica Bukvic wrote:
> > It is the latest Gem from svn, so I am not sure what is not working. Can
> > you be more specific?
> > On Feb 5, 2013 4:37 PM, "Charles Goyard" <cg at fsck.fr> wrote:
> >
> >> No, it conflics with pd-extended. (just tried).
> >>
> >> btw it's awesome. Too bad Gem seems to work badly, or is it just me ?

Esteban Viveros

(27) 8815 7170
(27) 3066 0359
(11) 95761 4125