[PD] enhance pd-extended with pd-l2ork featues ?

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Wed Feb 6 01:04:00 CET 2013

During build process, pd-l2ork gets it from:

git://pd-gem.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/pd-gem/Gem

Isn't this the most up-to-date version?

On 02/05/2013 04:59 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> FYI, gem is no longer using svn, it switched to git. So Gem from SVN is out of
> date, unless its from the pd-extended release branch, in which case its the
> last release version rather than the development version.
>
> .hc
>
> On 02/05/2013 04:52 PM, Ivica Bukvic wrote:
>> It is the latest Gem from svn, so I am not sure what is not working. Can
>> you be more specific?
>> On Feb 5, 2013 4:37 PM, "Charles Goyard" <cg at fsck.fr> wrote:
>>
>>> No, it conflics with pd-extended. (just tried).
>>>
>>> btw it's awesome. Too bad Gem seems to work badly, or is it just me ?

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A
Composition, Music Technology
Director, DISIS Interactive Sound & Intermedia Studio
Director, L2Ork Linux Laptop Orchestra
Head, ICAT IMPACT Studio
Virginia Tech
Department of Music