[PD] enhance pd-extended with pd-l2ork featues ?

Charles Goyard cg at fsck.fr
Wed Feb 6 09:54:40 CET 2013

Hi,

thanks.

More specific:

all Gem objects were dashed.
after adding "declare -path /usr/lib/pd-l2ork/extra/Gem"
gemhead and gemwin objects are ok but not others such as color, rotate, square.

Here's a bit of console output:
gemreceive __gem_render $1
... couldn't create
gemreceive __gem_render_osd $1
... couldn't create
gemlist
... couldn't create
GEMglColor4f 1 1 1 1
... couldn't create
GEMglMaterialfv GL_FRONT_AND_BACK GL_AMBIENT 0.2 0.2 0.2 1
... couldn't create
GEMglMaterialfv GL_FRONT_AND_BACK GL_DIFFUSE 0.8 0.8 0.8 1
... couldn't create
GEMglMaterialfv GL_FRONT_AND_BACK GL_EMISSION 0 0 0 1
... couldn't create
GEMglMaterialfv GL_FRONT_AND_BACK GL_SPECULAR 0 0 0 1
... couldn't create
GEMglMaterialfv GL_FRONT_AND_BACK GL_SHININESS 0
... couldn't create
GEMglPushMatrix
color
... couldn't create

It's just maybe Gem is broken today. It's just maybe I did something
wrong if it's working for you.

Thanks
Charles