[PD] Fwd: Re: enhance pd-extended with pd-l2ork featues ?

Fero Kiraly fero.kiraly at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 16:28:22 CET 2013

ok.
updated PKGBUILD.
sorry for the errors..

you can check what exactly it installs in attachement.

only file text-x-puredata.png conflicts with pdx, so I abandom it..

if anybody know the hint, how to divide package into puredata-utils
(pdsend, pdreceive) and pdx (or pd also), please wite me. because when I
build pdx, the makefile also compile these 'utils' so . ...

--
Fero Kiraly
www.cluster-ensemble.com