[PD] pidip

me.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 19:02:54 CET 2013

if we take into account:
pix_freeframe (it would be nice/easy if when initiaized it looked in
pd's standard path for a "freeframe" folder maybe?)
pix_frei0r (same deal)
glsl effects (i never did quite figure out an easy way to chain effects)

but other than effects that could be accomplished with these, what else?

im curious because i have only used pidip a couple of times but have
always been able to find a way to do what i desired in gem... somehow.

m.e.grimm | m.f.a | ed.m.
megrimm at gmail.com