[PD] managing freeframe and frei0r plugins WAS: pidip

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Feb 7 20:55:56 CET 2013

The One Install Folder to Rule Them All makes it very easy to install stuff.
Separate folders would be messy in a different way, then we'd need folders for:

externals
abstractions
gui plugins
loaders
fonts
sound files
video files
textfiles
freeframe
frei0r
effectv
etc.

If you want a 'freeframe' folder, I say make one in your project and add it
using [path] or [declare -path].

.hc