[PD] Pd in command line opens pd-extended

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 21:58:00 CET 2013

Hi all,

Reinstalled Pd-extended again yesterday from most recent debian wheezy 64b
and now typing pd on command line open pd-extended.

Looking in /usr/bin/pd - when highlighting pd there's a link to
/etc/alternatives/pd
/etc/alternatives/pd when highlighted has a link to /usr/bin/pd-extended?

Slightly weirdly /usr/bin/pd-extended has a link to
/etc/alternatives/pd-extended
/etc/alternatives/pd-extended is then linked back to /usr/bin/pd-extended?
Or is that supposed to happen?

Anyways - I would like pd back to pd please so how would I go about that?

Cheers,

Julian

BTW - Still got this bloody 'ALSA output error (broken pipe)' thing.

One thing at a time though eh?