[PD] pix_opencv_blobtracker output

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Feb 8 01:48:45 CET 2013

uh oh, that might be tricky.  Pd-extended includes Martin Peach's 'blob' data
type for generic blobs of data.  So 'blob' is a reserved word in Pd-extended.
 It would be nice if the pix_opencv object could use a different message name
because it would be very difficult to remove the 'blob' support from
Pd-extended or rename the 'blob' type.

.hc