[PD] [PD-announce] Raspberry Pi Flavored Pd Patching Circle Sunday Feb-10 Noon @CrashSpace LA (in Culver City, CA)

Joseph Deken joe_deken at newblankets.org
Thu Feb 7 22:52:06 CET 2013

Raspberry Pi Flavored Pd Patching Circle Sunday 2013-02-10

On Sunday February 10th, starting at noon, we’re going to have a Pure
Data patching circle, with particular interest in using Pd on the
Raspberry Pi.

A Patching Circle is an informal gathering of anyone who is interested
in patching languages (Pure Data, Max/MSP/Jitter, etc.). Beginners and
experienced patchers welcome. Open to everyone – work on personal or
professional projects, school work, or just patch quietly to yourself,
in a room full of other people patching patches and helping other
people patch.

This time, we will have some special guests, including Miller
Puckette, creator of Max/Pure_Data, + UK Composer Julian Brooks, who
will be demonstrating some of his work in Pd.

If you have any Pd or Raspberry Pi projects to show off, please
contact Theron at theron.trowbridge at gmail.com.

The event is free.  There is an Eventbrite page set up for RSVPs:
http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5026873514 – just so we know how many
people are coming.

We will have copies of the Miller MUS 171 "Introduction to Computer
Music with Pd" class available to copy (bring a USB stick or hard
drive with at least 16 GB of space), as well as the (SDHC) Pd-Pi image
to use Pure Data on the Raspberry Pi.