[PD] Fwd: absolute vs relative filepath on oggread~

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Fri Feb 8 22:18:33 CET 2013

But it doesn't give you the name of the patch itself (which could be useful
for auto-naming files associated with the patch, e.g. soundfiles). L2ORk's
patch_name does everything getdir does (optional argument traverses
structure upwards to provide you with info of patches/abstractions above it)
plus gives you the patch name.