[PD] Message from the boss of Raspberry Pi Foundation !

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 11:08:41 CET 2013

Hi Pierre,

There has been intensive discussion about GPU processing on RPI:

http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=6188

Did you read it? In the light of this discussion, I wonder what Eben means
when writing "We have a bunch of GPU compute available on the device just
waiting for an application like this."

Anyway it's great they have put your project on RPi blog. You will be
famous, Pi Massat! Congrats again.

Katja