[PD] Archlinux packages (was: enhance...)

michael noble looplog at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 12:45:16 CET 2013

On Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:31 AM, Fero Kiraly <fero.kiraly at gmail.com> wrote:

> ok. I get working pd-vanilla, pdx, pd-l2ork on one archlinux system.
>

> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/pd-l2ork/

Fantastic that you've made these available. Thanks a lot.

Unfortunately, the build for pd-l2ork is failing for me at the
disis_wiimote build stage. I can post the errors if you like but I suspect
the build fails because disis_wiimote requires the pd-l2ork vesion of
cwiid. For now I 'll try building without disis_wiimote, but it is
something I would like to use so that's not an ideal solution. I was
wondering how you have been able to successfully build pd-l2ork with this
external included, since the PKGBUILD does not download the required cwiid
tarball or attempt to build it so far as I can tell.

thanks again
Michael