[PD] Raspberry Pi : DSP on the GPU ? (WAS : Message from the boss of Raspberry Pi Foundation !)

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 17:52:20 CET 2013

hi,

the only realtime audio tool which use GPU I knew is the one from
LiquidSonic
http://www.liquidsonics.com
it uses CUDA to compute reverb with convolution

This is the only application I found when I was interested in 3 years ago
for my master thesis
but it was the very first steps of CUDA, maybe more audio applications are
available now, but I didn't heart
and this tool works with a NVIDIA Geforce 8, far from RPi's GPU...

cheers

do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr