[PD] Message from the boss of Raspberry Pi Foundation !

fls at rendera.com.br fls at rendera.com.br
Sat Feb 9 23:07:35 CET 2013

Dear all

I know 2 works on GPU and PD. André developed something with PD and GPU.

http://www.ime.usp.br/~ajb/wiki/artigos/article-icmc2012-ajb-mqz.pdf

Chuck (Charles Henry) also developed something and he helped Andre to
develop his code.

http://www.uni-weimar.de/medien/wiki/PDCON:Conference/GPU_audio_signals_processing_in_Pd,_and_PDCUDA,_an_implementation_with_the_CUDA_runtime_API

AFAIK, there is a lib that allows you to copy the processing functions to
GPU pipeline and the data to be processed. This lib can identify if there
is a GPU available in the system and present the information about it. I
think that it really would be a good thing to DSP processing on RPI.

Bests

F Schiavoni