[PD] Message from the boss of Raspberry Pi Foundation !

Charles Z Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 06:13:18 CET 2013

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 5:38 AM, Marco Donnarumma <devel at thesaddj.com> wrote:

> That's awesome Pierre!
>
> Charles (Henry) was working on GPU related computation with Pd.
> Some pretty cool stuff. It would be relevant to see how his work developed
> so far, and whether it might be useful in this context.

My priorities have been sliding around.  The development stopped at inlets
and outlets dsp perform and resampling functions, but that's the last big
hurdle.

Good thing is that it's relatively trivial to make a external that
transfers data to the GPU, performs some processing, and transfers data
back.  If you've already got GPU code and just want to pack it inside an
external, that's no problem to do.

Chuck