[PD] japanese language and text3d

philippe boisnard philemon1 at mac.com
Sun Feb 10 23:23:07 CET 2013

Hello

Yes Jack, I have tried with all number between 0 and 65335
I have only the french, english and accents (0-300) when I test [string $1(
Perhaps it's a problem of pointer in the path ? I don't know..
I have no problem with kanji, when I use firefox or textedit
…..
Have you tested on your computer ?

best regards from Japan ….

philippe

PS : for japanese, I do 2 performances in Tokyo : @  the french Institut and @ Ginza apple store
Le 11 févr. 2013 à 01:14, philippe boisnard a écrit :

> Hello
>
> Thank you for your help.
> I know what you explain to me,
> but I have a real bug
> because I have tried with pd 0.42.5 and gem 0.93.3 = no result
> I have tested too with pd 0.43.4 and gem 0.93.3 and it 's the same.
> I don't know where is the problem …..
>
> Is that someone who has a mac with OSX 10.7.5 and the same pd-configuration could try?
>
> thank you
>
> philippe
>

> Le 10 févr. 2013 à 23:54, Jack a écrit :
>
>> Le 10/02/2013 04:18, philippe boisnard a écrit :
>>> Hello
>>>
>>> I hav a big problem : I have read thread about the integration of language in text3d but it does not work
>>> I try to use
>>>
>>> [number
>>> I
>>> [string(