[PD] New 0.43-4--Pd-extended GEM Error(s)

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Mon Feb 11 18:32:59 CET 2013

Hello
I want to be clear that this is on Windows7 64 bit  SP1
with a ATI AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series with the Latest Drivers
I have tested pd-vanilla with each of the Gem 93 releases [Gem 0.93.0, 0.93.1 & 0.93.3]
Each produces the GL:invalid Enumerant message to the Main Pd window

Gem Version 0.92.3 does not produce the message.