[PD] Debug build of Pd-extended for Windows?

Thomas Mayer thomas at residuum.org
Tue Feb 12 21:28:36 CET 2013

Hi,

I have tried the current "stable" version of Pd-extended, but will try
the older build, when I get my hands on the Windows machine again.

Thanks,
Thomas

On 12.02.2013 21:16, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> I think that Pd-extended 0.43 test builds perhaps a month old or older will
> have the debug symbols in it.  Did you try with Pd-extended 0.43.4 and it
> didn't have the debug symbols?
>
> .hc
>
> On 02/12/2013 03:10 PM, Thomas Mayer wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am trying to debug an external using gdb, that has reproducable
>> segfaults on Windows. Unfortunately, no stacktrace is possible with gdb.
>> Is there a build with Debug symbols available, or do I have to compile
>> it myself?
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>> Thomas

"Theoretically, [the amount of money in circulation] is watched
carefully by clever, serious economists. In practice, all the world's
money is one big swirling, whirling pool." (Cory Doctorow - For The Win)
http://www.residuum.org/