[PD] RPi - GEM openGL

João de Brito Rocha Reis Vidigal jbvidigal at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 14:15:00 CET 2013

Ok... Hands on!
I kinda need this... So guide me and I'll try my best!

1st - can I use pdp_xv on the RPi?... will it work?
putting it very simply, the thing I need is really just a video window to throw some videos in... short videos and from time to time.
meaning it is not a VJ machine... which it could be... but it ain't!

2nd - if not, so if there is currently NO WAY to have video coming out of PD in a RPi, where can I start to try an make it happen!?

3rd - I got a git account... I don't really know how to use it though!!! As I said before, give me a bit of guidance and I'll try my best to help on the development of this!

thanks
JV