[PD] Fwd: libmp3lame.0 not the good version embedded in pd-extended 0.43.4 / osx intel

Charles Z Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 02:28:53 CET 2013

The first thing I would check is what library the external expects to find.
run "dyldinfo" on your mp3amp~.pd_darwin file  (it would be "ldd" in linux)

That will tell you what libraries it expects to see and if libmp3lame isn't
in a typical system location or in the library search path, it says "not
found"

Do the libraries have different names/versions or the is it the same?