[PD] [helmholtz~]

Phil Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Thu Feb 14 17:13:42 CET 2013

Hi Simon,

I've been using [sigmund~] with pretty good results, tracking the bass
and using it to drive various things in a complex Pd setup. I'm always
interested in alternative pitch trackers, though. I play a Steinberger
XL, so I won't likely be carving it up to put in a hex pickup; that's
kept me a way from Roland's approach (that plus the cost!).

I'm still quite intrigued by what you've done; do you have any
documentation about it?

Thanks for writing,

Phil