[PD] OT: Lightest Fastest Linux Window Manager

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Thu Feb 14 19:52:12 CET 2013

Fluxbox and Blackbox are what I would call "recognisable as window managers"
They do the basic things you expect, mouse menus, workspaces, themes, backgrounds
and so forth... and occupy a couple hundred kilobytes.

Actually usable as proper serious desktop WM with a bit of customisation.
Definitely appropriate for RPi or minimal systems where the standard bloatware
is just too heavy.