[PD] Changing the defaul language in 0.43

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 19:37:08 CET 2013

Hans-Christoph Steiner made this video explaining how to open Pd from the
command line with the preferred language
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLkSmIAleMc
Although if you open it in English for example and then open a patch you
made in another language it will most likely switch to that language, as
far as my experience tells me..