[PD] Changing the defaul language in 0.43

Björn Eriksson miulew at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 20:28:05 CET 2013

Thank you for this news!! The youtube was excellent in explaining some
things aswell!
I should know better but I am not using the command line so much in
the win7 machine i am on, should i write "LANG=pt
c:/program/pd/pd-extended"  The folder pd is installed at is
program/pd    but seems i have some problems with the syntax...
should it be backslashes?

All the best,
/björn