[PD] RPi Video player was : Re: RPi - GEM openGL

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 10:51:14 CET 2013

hey Simon,

I haven't check the JSON/RPC API of XBMC but yes I think there is some
possibilty here
Another way is to start with video player example like Ju said on his blog :
http://w.xuv.be/projects/raspi_video_loop
I'll give it a try next week and keep you aware.
My goal is to be able to sync several RPi in a frame accurate way.

Cheers

--
do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr