[PD] pdp on RPI (was RPi - GEM openGL) (me.grimm)

olm-e ol at ogeem.be
Mon Feb 18 00:39:02 CET 2013

hello,

to my knowledge, and following what I already tried, the xvideo
extention is not usable due to the restrictions on the gpu chip,
and even gstreamer is not capable of using it :

result of collective efforts and experiments during the last puredata
patching circle in Brussels  :

http://variable.constantvzw.org/define/index.php/PiEye

if anyone can leverage this it will be good... (but I don't have too
much hope)

Olm-e
http://ogeem.be
http://patchingcircles.be