[PD] GUI abstraction issues

Esteban Viveros emviveros at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 15:42:39 CET 2013

Yep.. If I put small cnv, I destroy the my GOP visual.. :(   (but if I
don't have any other option, I will to do that)

I tried the 'micro cnv' to sinalize the inlets and outlets.. It's attached.
But I can't see the information of these xlets in autotips mode...

Only to kill my curiosity, what the meaning of GOP abreviation?

2013/2/18 Roman Haefeli <reduzent at gmail.com>

> On Mon, 2013-02-18 at 14:19 +0100, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> > >
> > > You know someway to solve that issue??
> >
> > currently the only way (i know of) is to make your [cnv] smal enough
> > so that it doesn't hide the iolets.
> >
> > (or trust the user that they can connect without actually _seeing_ the
> > iolets)
>
> A third option is to create small black [cnv] objects. Place them to
> locations of the inlets and outlets of your GOP abstraction. Of course,
> this works only if your abstraction has a fixed number of xlets.
>
> Roman

Esteban Viveros

(27) 8815 7170
(27) 3066 0359