[PD] using puredata to play playlist gapless

Rick T ratulloch at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 02:22:38 CET 2013

Thanks for all the help/suggestions but I still seem to be running
into a problem of it not playing the files. I made the changes to
playlist file and edited the playlist.txt file
the playlist.txt file has
001test.wav
002test.wav
003test.wav

I've included the the pd patch to see if someone can tell me what I'm
doing wrong

Thanks.