[PD] OT: Alsa configuration debian squeeze

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 18:20:41 CET 2013

Hi,

On my Panasonic cf-74 with Debian Squeeze 32 bit, audio in Jack and Pd will
only work properly after making a few settings with Gnome Alsa Mixer:

- disable IEC958
- enable capture > Rec

I've done a fresh install several times and only with Gnome Alsa Mixer I
could do the right settings for some reason.

Katja