[PD] OT: Alsa configuration debian squeeze

Funs Seelen funsseelen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 18:49:14 CET 2013

Hi Katja,

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 6:20 PM, katja <katjavetter at gmail.com> wrote:
> On my Panasonic cf-74 with Debian Squeeze 32 bit, audio in Jack and Pd will
> only work properly after making a few settings with Gnome Alsa Mixer:
>
> - disable IEC958
> - enable capture > Rec

Thanks for your quick response. To try your solution I would first
have to get gnome-alsamixer to work ("... configuration settings may
not work properly", i.e. ~/.gconf/apps/gnome-alsamixer does not
contain a directory called "display_mixers" it seems to be looking
for). I'll probably give this a try later.