[PD] GUI overload

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Fri Feb 22 04:23:24 CET 2013

I just discovered that my apparent GUI stutter came from "tear free" being
enabled on in my AMD/fglrx video card control panel (go figure). So, my
report may not be complete/accurate. I will reenable the flag and
investigate further.

As for trying pd-l2ork you can always compile it using the instructions
provided online which are fairly simply even for a newcomer.

Best wishes,

Ico