[PD] pd-l2ork feedback

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 21:34:15 CET 2013

So, I've played around with the last git, here are some things I've noticed:
- miXed/toxy is not in pd-l2ork and it's perfectly alrite because some
kinds of [widget] work while others not.
- [flatgui/popup] is installed by default but it throws an error when
clicked on: Invalid command name "pdtk_canvas_mouse".
- moving a simple GOP abstraction with a single [mknob] in it takes like 5
minutes (!) on a 2.4GHz dual core when the patch is big. It's fast however
when the patch is simple. Undoing the movement is not instant but it is
quick (~5sec).
- nested GOP subpatches show off their outlines and xlets.

--
Murányi András